Two (2) vacancies on the Lemoore Union Elementary School District Board of Trustees have been created by a lack of candidates filing for Trustee Area 3 and Trustee Area 4. The Lemoore Union Elementary School District Board of Trustees intends to make appointments to fill the vacancies pursuant to California Education Code section 5326.
- To be eligible for appointment, potential appointees must meet the following qualifications:
- (a) Be 18 years of age or older;
- (b) Be a citizen of California;
- (c) Be a registered voter;
- (d) Be a resident of Lemoore Union Elementary School District;
- (e) Be a resident of either Trustee Area 3 or Trustee Area 4 (see map below); and
- (f) Not be disqualified by the Constitution or laws of the state from holding a civil office.
Completed applications and any supporting materials must be received by the District by mail attention Cheryl Hunt, 100 Vine Street, Lemoore, CA 93245, or via e-mail to Cheryl Hunt email@example.com no later than 12:00 p.m. on Friday, October 5, 2018. The Board intends to consider and make appointments at a meeting of the Board on October 23, 2018.
- All questions concerning this process should be directed to Cheryl Hunt, Superintendent, Lemoore Union Elementary School District, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (559) 924-6802.