The vision of the Lemoore Union Elementary School District is focused on Teaching, Learning and Inspiring by being focused on EACH ONE – Every student, All staff, Committed to, High expectations, Oriented to results, No excuses, Excellence every day. Our mission is to do whatever it takes to ensure that every child is empowered with the skills and knowledge necessary to be successful in life. The Lemoore Union Elementary School District Board of Trustees along with district administration and key stakeholders developed the district's goals, indicators, beliefs and values to guide our district in serving the students in our community. The District acknowledges that our fundamental responsibility and the reason we exist is to ensure that our students acquire the knowledge and skills essential to achieving their highest level of learning and academic success. The District believes the highest levels of learning and achievement are directly correlated to a focus on and a commitment to the learning for each one of our students supported by a collaborative process and culture. The District is committed to working as a Professional Learning Community, in which team members work interdependently to achieve learning outcomes and achievement goals for our students and all team members are mutually accountable, enabling us to more effectively focus on Good First Instruction, Intervention, and Academic Progress Data which is crucial for supporting academic growth and success for each and every student. The LUESD staff are dedicated to serving the students of Lemoore and are guided by the district's goals, beliefs and values as noted below.
GOALS AND INDICATORS
The long-range goals of Lemoore Union Elementary School District are as follows:
- Maximize Student Achievement and Success
- Provide Safe and Nurturing Learning Environments
- Maintain a Supportive and Professional Teaching Environment
- Foster Positive Relationships and Customer Service
- Maintain Fiscal Health through Careful Planning
BELIEFS AND VALUES
- We value collaboration and believe that by collaborating we will maximize student learning.
- We value each child and believe that they can make significant growth academically and socially each year.
- We believe that all children share responsibility for their learning and that we will find ways to support them to be successful.