Payroll is responsible for paying the district’s nearly 400 employees—including full-time, part-time, temporary, and substitute employees. In addition, Payroll processes all service credits for the Public Employees Retirement System (PERS) and the State Teachers Retirement System (STRS).
Pay day is the last business day of each month and pay periods run from the 16th of each month through the 15th of the following month. We invite you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- W-4 Federal Tax Withholding
- DE4 State Tax Withholding
- Pay Beneficiary Form
- 403(b) & 457(b) Retirement Savings Plan Annual Notice 2018
- KCOE Approved 403(b) vendor list
- Deferred Pay Election Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- Record of Absence/Leave Request Form
For any further questions, please contact Dinora Perez at (559) 924-6805 or via email email@example.com