Annual Rights and Notifications
The Annual Notification document is designed to notify parents/guardians and students of their rights and responsibilities per California Education Code (Section 48982) and District Board Policies (BP) and Administrative Regulations (AR).
The Annual Notification includes information on the following:
- Immunizations (Health Code, Title 17, Chapter 4, Section 6000),
- Administration of Medication at School
- Student Insurance
- Residency & Open Enrollment,
- Access to Student Records (EC 49063),
- Student and Parent Privacy Rights (AR 5022),
- Uniform Complaint Procedures
- and much more.