When enrolling your students in school, please bring a transfer from his/her previous school and/or report card. Parents must also present the following:

  1. Up to date immunization record
  2. Official County Birth Certificate
  3. Address verification
    1. Utility bill
    2. Property tax bill
    3. Rental or lease agreement name of Landlord/land owner’s name and Address & phone number must be printed on documents

**PLEASE advise registrar if your student has a current IEP