New Student Registration
TK/KINDERGARTEN ONLINE REGISTRATION
(PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BELOW BEFORE CLICKING ON THE REGISTRATION LINK)
TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD, CLICK HERE: https://lemooreunion.schoolmint.net/signin
In continuing our efforts to be service-oriented and efficient, we are excited to use SchoolMint, an online student registration system! SchoolMint reduces the time parents/guardians spend completing required school forms for one or more children and can be accessed via a computer or smartphone. For parents/guardians who do not have computer, online or smartphone access, technology is available in each school's main office.
Registration information and forms are available on our website and through SchoolMint. If the family does not have access to a printer, please drop by your child's school office to pick up hard copies of any required form. Once completed, these forms will need to be uploaded into your SchoolMint account or submitted to the school's office. This information and related forms are available for downloading and printing from the district website as well.
To help ensure that the enrollment process for your child goes as smoothly as possible, please read carefully the following guidelines:What School Will My Child Attend?You can easily find out what schools serve your home or potential home by using our convenient online Find My School Just enter your complete street address to determine the correct elementary or middle school. If you have further questions or need more clarification, call the Lemoore Area Transportation Office at (559) 924-6640.
Who Can Register for Kindergarten/Transitional Kindergarten?
- Children turning 5 years of age by September 1, 2018 are eligible to register for kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Children turning 5 years of age between September 2, 2018 and December 2, 2018 are eligible for Transitional Kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year.
What Must I Have Ready for Online Registration?Parents/legal guardians (granted through the court system) or non-parent seeking to enroll a student in any of the schools within the district should be prepared to scan or take quality digital pictures of the several documents in order to upload the information into SchoolMint in order to complete your child's registration.If the person enrolling the student is not the student’s parent/legal guardian, the school will require the enrolling person to fully complete a caregiver's affidavit form within SchoolMint to be considered by the superintendent for approval.
There are THREE (3) main documents required of students prior to being enrolled in the District. To help ensure that the enrollment process for your child goes as smoothly as possible, please refer to the following items:
1. CERTIFICATE OF IMMUNIZATIONAll children are required to have their vaccinations fully completed before enrolling in school, unless exempt, as provided by law. Required immunizations include the polio series, DTP (Diptheria-Tetanus-Pertussis) series, Hepatitis B series, and a varicella vaccine. All new enrollments must have evidence of a tuberculosis (TB) test, PPD/Mantoux with results. PLEASE NOTE: Students entering Grade 7 will need proof of a Tdap booster vaccine unless exempt, as provided by law.
2. PROOF OF BIRTHDATE
3. PROOF OF RESIDENCEEvidence of residency may be established by documentation showing the name and address of the parent/guardian within the district, including, but not limited to, any of the following: (Education Code 48204.1)
- Birth certificate
- Baptism Certificate
- Property tax payment receipt
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt
- Pay stub
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the student's parent/guardian
- If the student is an unaccompanied youth as defined in 42 USC 11434a, a declaration of residency executed by the student
- If the student is residing in the home of a caregiving adult within district boundaries, an affidavit executed by the caregiving adult in accordance with Family Code 6552
OTHER DOCUMENTS THAT MAY BE NEEDED FOR ENROLLMENT4. A valid transcript/withdrawal form from the students previous school is essential for appropriate academic placement.5. For those students enrolling in the Special Education Program, the parent/guardian may provide a copy of the student's last IEP.6. Custodial Documents: The District may request proof of custody in situations involving multiple adults claiming control of the same students.You will need forms listed below.OPTIONAL FORMS:Who Do I Contact Regarding Intra-District Transfers?Intradistrict Transfer requests must be received in the District Office between February 1 and March 31st. If you have questions regarding an intra-district transfer request, please contact Mrs. Araceli Hernandez in the District Office at (559) 924-6802.When Will TK/Kindergarten Parent Orientations Be Held?Each school site will hold a TK/Kindergarten parent orientation for REGISTERED STUDENTS and parents/guardians later this spring so register by May 1st to ensure you do not miss out on important information and a FREE backpack, courtesy of Linkages to Learning.
This is our first year using SchoolMint so only the families who are registering transitional kindergarten or kindergarten students for the 2018-19 school year will be creating an account at this time. It is our plan for returning families to create an account later this spring to re-enroll returning students for next school year. Going forward, the process will be simplified as we continue to work with families.How do I get the SchoolMint app on my phone?To access SchoolMint via your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, etc.):
- Download the SchoolMint application straight from the Apple Store, or via https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/schoolmint/id885179882?mt=8
To access SchoolMint via your Android device:
- Download the SchoolMint application straight from the Google Play store, or via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.schoolmint.android&hl=en
QUESTIONS OR WANT MORE INFORMATION?
If you have any questions or do not have the ability to access SchoolMint or to print the required forms, please contact your child’s school or call Alecia Goforth, Administrative Assistant at 559-924-6813.
We hope you find the online registration process easy to navigate. If at any point you have any questions, please reach out to SchoolMint Support. They will be able to help you navigate the online system.SchoolMint Support
- You can contact the SchoolMint support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1 (855) 957-3535. Press 1 for Family Support
- SchoolMint support is available between 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST, Monday-Friday.
- You may also call or visit the school’s main office.