• New Student Registration

    To help ensure that the enrollment process for your child goes as smoothly as possible, please read carefully the following guidelines:

    What School Will My Child Attend?
    You can easily find out what schools serve your home or potential home by using our convenient online Find My School  Just enter your complete street address to determine the correct elementary or middle school. If you have further questions or need more clarification, call the Lemoore Area Transportation Office at (559) 924-6640.

    Kindergarten/Transitional Kindergarten

    • Children turning 5 years of age by September 1, 2017 are eligible to register for kindergarten for the 2017-2018 school year.
    • Children turning 5 years of age between September 2, 2017 and December 2, 2017 are eligible for Transitional Kindergarten for the 2017-2018 school year. 
    If you are a resident family, just stop by the District Office and pick up a registration packet. Any questions about registration can also be directed to the District Office.
    What Will the School Need to Enroll My Child?
    The following is a brief summary of documentation needed by any parent/legal guardian (granted through the court system), or non-parent seeking to enroll a student in the Lemoore Union Elementary School District (District).
    If the person enrolling the student is not the student’s parent/legal guardian, the school will require the enrolling person to fully complete Caregiver's Affidavit, to be considered by the superintendent for approval.
    There are THREE (3) main documents required of students prior to being enrolled in the District. To help ensure that the enrollment process for your child goes as smoothly as possible, please refer to the following items:


    All children are required to have their vaccinations fully completed before enrolling in school, unless exempt, as provided by law. Required immunizations include the polio series, DTP (Diptheria-Tetanus-Pertussis) series, Hepatitis B series, and a varicella vaccine. All new enrollments must have evidence of a tuberculosis (TB) test, PPD/Mantoux with results.  PLEASE NOTE:  Students entering Grade 7 will need proof of a Tdap booster vaccine unless exempt, as provided by law. 


    • Birth certificate
    • Baptism Certificate
    • Passport
    Evidence of residency may be established by documentation showing the name and address of the parent/guardian within the district, including, but not limited to, any of the following: (Education Code 48204.1)
    1. Property tax payment receipt
    2. Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt
    3. Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt
    4. Pay stub
    5. Voter registration
    6. Correspondence from a government agency
    7. Declaration of residency executed by the student's parent/guardian
    8. If the student is an unaccompanied youth as defined in 42 USC 11434a, a declaration of residency executed by the student   
    9. If the student is residing in the home of a caregiving adult within district boundaries, an affidavit executed by the caregiving adult in accordance with Family Code 6552      

    Note: Pursuant to Education Code 48204, a student shall be deemed a resident of the district if he/she lives with a caregiving adult within district boundaries; see item #5 under "Criteria for Residency" above.   Family Code 6552 provides an affidavit which authorizes a caregiver 18 years of age or older to enroll a minor in school and requires the caregiver's attestation that the student lives with the caregiver. If the  student stops living with the caregiver, Family Code 6550 requires the caregiver to so notify the school.



    4. A valid transcript/withdrawal form from the students previous school is essential for appropriate academic placement. 
    5. For those students enrolling in the Special Education Program, the parent/guardian may provide a copy of the student's last IEP.
    6. Custodial Documents: The District may request proof of custody in situations involving multiple adults claiming control of the same students. 
    You may download the registration forms listed below and take them to your child's school of attendance. 
    Student Enrollment Form - Fill out this form online, then print it out and take it to your school.
    Student Residence Questionnaire
    Student Residence Questionnaire (Spanish)
    Oral Health Examination Form (Kindergarten Only)
    Oral Health Examination Form (Spanish) (Kindergarten Only)
    1st Grade Physical Form

Last Modified on May 24, 2017