- Due to the overwhelming number of requests to distribute informational literature, please allow 5 business days for review of your flyer.
- Informational literature from non-profit organizations, government entities, community clubs, and organizations informing students and parent/guardians of cultural, educational, or recreational activities sponsored by the organization may be submitted for review and approval by the Superintendent's Office.
- Information literature must be educational in nature, supporting the basic educational mission of LUESD and/or benefitting the population of LUESD in a positive manner. Materials for distribution must not promote any commercial or political interest/organization.
- All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- If the function on the informational literature is taking place on a school site location, prior approval must be obtained from the site Principal or Administrator.
- As a courtesy to our community and in order to provide access to all students, we encourage you to consider distributing informational literature in both English and Spanish.
- Once the literature has been reviewed and if approved for distribution, schools sites will be notified. Schools will not accept literature without district approval. No additional information or changes may be made to the approved literature.
- Distribution and printing or copying of the literature is the responsibility of the requesting agency/organization. All approved flyers must be bundled per class, per grade level, per school according to the distribution list found below. Your organization may drop the bundles off at the individual school or they may drop all the bundles at the district office for distribution to school sites through our inter-district mail.
- All flyers must include a disclaimer that states, “This is not a program of the Lemoore Union Elementary School District (LUESD) and LUESD accepts no liability or responsibility for this program.
- Flyers will not be approved unless they have met the above-mentioned criteria.
Please contact Araceli Hernandez for additional information at 559.924.6802 or email@example.com
500 E. Cinnamon Drive
|4||4||4||4||3||2||3||K-4 bundles of 25, 5-6 bundles of 32.|
1055 E. Cedar Lane
|4||4||4||4||3||3||3||K-1 bundles of 25, 2-6 bundles of 33.|
573 Bush Street
|5||4||3||3||3||3||3||k-4 bundles of 25, 5-6 bundles of 30, 2 additional bundles of 15 (SDC)|
Meadow Lane Elementary
325 Meadow Lane
|5||4||3||3||2||3||2||k-6 bundles of 30. 2 additional bundles of 15 (SDC)|