New Student Registration


TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD, CLICK HERE: https://lemooreunion.schoolmint.net/signin

We are excited to use SchoolMint, an online student registration system, to support our parents with the online student registration process.  SchoolMint reduces the time parents/guardians spend completing required school forms for one or more children and can be accessed via a computer or through the smartphone app.  For parents/guardians who do not have computer, online or smartphone access, technology is available in each school's main office.

Registration information and forms are available on our website and through SchoolMint. If the family does not have access to a printer, please drop by your child's school office to pick up hard copies of any required form. Once completed, these forms will need to be uploaded into your SchoolMint account or submitted to the school's office. This information and related forms are available for downloading and printing from the district website as well.

To help ensure that the enrollment process for your child goes as smoothly as possible, please read the following guidelines carefully:

Which School Will My Child Attend?
You can easily find out which schools serve your home or potential home by using our convenient online Find My School website. Just enter your complete street address to determine the correct elementary or middle school. If you have further questions or need more clarification, call the Lemoore Area Transportation Office at (559) 924-6640.

Who Can Register for Kindergarten/Transitional Kindergarten?

  • Children turning 5 years of age by September 1, 2020 are eligible to register for kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year.
  • Children turning 5 years of age between September 2, 2020 and December 2, 2020 are eligible for Transitional Kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year.

What Must I Have Ready for Online Registration?

Parents/legal guardians (granted through the court system) or a non-parent seeking to enroll a student in any of the schools within the district should be prepared to scan or take quality digital pictures of several documents in order to upload the information into SchoolMint in order to complete your child's school registration.

If the person enrolling the student is not the student’s parent/legal guardian, the school will require the enrolling person to fully complete a caregiver's affidavit form within SchoolMint to be considered by the superintendent for approval.

There are THREE (3) main documents required of students prior to being enrolled in the District. To help ensure that the enrollment process for your child goes as smoothly as possible, please refer to the following items:

All students are required to have their vaccinations up to date before enrolling in school, unless exempt, as provided by law. Current immunization requirements can be found at shotsforschool.org or herePLEASE NOTE: Students entering Grade 7 will need proof of a Tdap booster vaccine unless exempt, as provided by law.


  • Birth certificate
  • Baptism Certificate
  • Passport

Evidence of residency may be established by documentation showing the name and address of the parent/guardian within the district, including, but not limited to, any of the following: (Education Code 48204)

  • Property tax payment receipt
  • Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt
  • Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt
  • Pay stub
  • Voter registration
  • Correspondence from a government agency
  • Declaration of residency executed by the student's parent/guardian
  • If the student is an unaccompanied youth as defined in 42 USC 11434a, a declaration of residency executed by the student
  • If the student is residing in the home of a caregiving adult within district boundaries, an affidavit executed by the caregiving adult in accordance with Family Code 6552

Note: Pursuant to Education Code 48204, a student shall be deemed a resident of the district if he/she lives with a caregiving adult within district boundaries. Family Code 6552 provides an affidavit which authorizes a caregiver 18 years of age or older to enroll a minor in school and requires the caregiver's attestation that the student lives with the caregiver. If the student stops living with the caregiver, Family Code 6550 requires the caregiver to so notify the school.


4. A valid transcript/withdrawal form from the students previous school is essential for appropriate academic placement.

5. For those students enrolling in the Special Education Program, the parent/guardian may provide a copy of the student's last IEP.

6. Custodial Documents: The District may request proof of custody in situations involving multiple adults claiming control of thesame students.

You will need forms listed below.

Optional forms:

What Other Information Is Required Prior To My Child Starting School?

After the SchoolMint process is completed, the school will contact the family to complete the Data Confirmation process through our Aeries Parent Portal.  This process is necessary as it provides the ability to update emergency contacts, submit authorizations and receive important school information including the parent/student handbook.

Who Do I Contact Regarding Intra-District Transfers?

Intradistrict Transfer requests must be received in the District Office between February 1 and March 31st. If you have questions regarding an intra-district transfer request, please contact Mrs. Araceli Hernandez in the District Office at (559) 924-6802.

When Are TK/Kindergarten Parent Orientations Held?

Each school site holds a TK/Kindergarten parent orientation for REGISTERED STUDENTS and parents/guardians during the month of May so register by May 1st to ensure you do not miss out on important information and a FREE backpack, courtesy of Linkages to Learning.

How do I get the SchoolMint app on my phone?

To access SchoolMint via your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, etc.):

To access SchoolMint via your Android device:


If you have any questions or do not have the ability to access SchoolMint or to print the required forms, please contact your child’s school or call Mrs. Alecia Goforth, Administrative Assistant, at 559-924-6813.

We hope you find the online registration process easy to navigate. If at any point you have any questions, please reach out to SchoolMint Support. They will be able to help you navigate the online system.

SchoolMint Support

  • You can contact the SchoolMint support team by email at support@schoolmint.com or by telephone at 1 (855) 957-3535. Press 1 for Family Support
  • SchoolMint support is available between 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST, Monday-Friday.
  • You may also call or visit the school’s main office.